Welcome. This is a post in which we will be discussing on the Bulk Receipt and Bulk Payment Voucher in Saral software.
Bulk Receipt and Bulk Payment Voucher
Bulk Receipt/Payment voucher is to enter multiple collection/payment details of more than one customer/vendor through a single voucher entry.
This type of voucher is an essential and advanced mode of voucher entry for the Distribution segment where collection and payment take place in bulk.
What’s the benefit of Bulk Receipt and Bulk Payment Voucher?
This voucher is a single entry system where one can easily enter the receipt/payment details for multiple customer/vendor. This also has the option to capture multiple modes of receipt/payment i.e. cash, bank, discount and others which in turn save the time utilized in entering individual voucher for each customer/vendor.
In the case of Receipt through Bank mode (Cheque), the Bank Deposit Statement can also be generated to simplify the process of cheque deposit at the bank counter.
How to generate Bulk Receipt in Saral Billing/Accounts?
- Go to Home Screen and click on Bulk Receipt option or press shortcut key Alt + B.
- Select the date & format (in case of multiple formats) of voucher
- Next, select the party ledger and press enter.
- A window will be displayed where we will get a list of all pending bills/invoices of the respective party. Enter the Received Amount and click on AutoFill to auto adjust the Received Amount to pending bills. This adjustment is done in FIFO (First In First Out) method or else we can select the required bill and manually enter the amount to be adjusted against it. Then, click on Accept.
- Now, select the mode of the amount received i.e. Cash/Bank/Others. In case of the amount received in cash, select Cash A/c ledger in Cash A/c column. If the amount is received through Cheque/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/DD, select the Bank A/c Ledger in Bank A/c column. The amount can be received in a single mode or can be received in partial in both the modes.
- If the amount received through Bank mode, press enter/click on 3 dotted button to enter the Cheque/NEFT/RTGS/DD details i.e., Bank Name, Branch Name, Instrument Type, Number, and Date. Then, click on Accept.
- To enter the next customer details, press enter, and select the next customer. Now, enter the receipt details as explained above. After all the customer receipt details and narration for the receipt is entered, click on Save.
- To view and print the receipt for each customer, click on Report Details.
- To generated bank deposit annexure for the cheques received, click on Bank Annexure and select the period of receipt and Bank A/c ledger to which the cheques are to be deposited. Now, click on Print and the Annexure will be printed.
How to generate Bulk Payment in Saral Billing/Accounts?
- Go to Home Screen and click on Bulk Payment option or press shortcut key Alt + U.
- The remaining process is similar to Bulk Receipt generation as explained above.
Note: Bulk Payment can be generated for the only vendor with Valid GSTIN.
To view the working of Bulk Receipt and Bulk Payment voucher follow the link below:
This completes our post on Bulk Receipt and Bulk Payment Voucher in Saral. We hope you found this useful.