1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, company name or other details to help you with your experience. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
For example, we may require your name and e-mail address to add you to an e-mail list to send you a monthly newsletter. We may require an address and telephone number to enter you in a contest so that we can send prize notifications and prizes or to send you special offers. Users who register to receive information via a wireless device must submit a cell phone number to receive text messages. To sign up and other information online, we may ask for a phone number, pin code, email address, and other information to verify your identity.
We may request feedback from our visitors in the form of surveys; questionnaires or our feedback forms on their preferences and reaction to our products, to help us better serve you.
2. What non-personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We collect certain non-personal information automatically, like IP addresses, browser types, referring websites, and access times, when consumers visit our Site. This information is not personally identifiable, but provides important information on the number of visitors, and what areas or features they like best. Our visitors can review our Site and participate in many features without disclosing any personal information.
3. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
4. Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
5. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products .
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
6. How we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
7. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We have also implemented the following:
- Re-marketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- We also use Hotjar which is an analytics service provided by Hotjar Ltd.
Hotjar honors generic “Do Not Track” headers. This means your browser can tell its script not to collect any of your data. This is a setting that is available in all major browsers.
10. Links to and from Other Sites
In addition, other websites, which may contain material not consistent with Saral policies, may also link to the websites without our knowledge or consent. Saral has no responsibility for the content, policies or actions of these websites.
Content such as icons used in this website are the property of www.flaticons.com and is licensed by CC 3.0 BY. Saral has no responsibility for the content, policies or actions of these websites.
11. Legal Disclosure
Saral may disclose information about you and your use of the website and the services rendered if we believe such disclosure is reasonably necessary in order to:
- Comply with the law or legal process where a formal request has been made, such as from an administrative oversight agency, civil suit, subpoena, court order, or judicial or administrative proceeding.
- Protect or defend the rights or property of ours or others.
- Respond to claims that the content(s) of a communication violates the rights of another.
12. Updates to this policy