Welcome. This is a post on Multiple modes of e-payment in Saral software.
For every business, receiving payment on sales done is the main process. For years, cash has been the main mode of receiving payment. With the current advancement in technology, more and more business is taking up the digital mode of payments.
Different Modes of Payment in Saral Billing and Accounts:
Saral Accounts and billing support various modes to receive payments. The different modes are Cash, Credit/Debit Card, Coupons, Cheque/DD/NEFT/IMPS, etc. This also has digital banking services through UPI channels, such as BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePeand others.
On generating sales invoices under cash transaction type, an option is provided to capture the details of type of receipt of payment and a report on the same will be generated automatically.
Benefits of Multi Modes of Payment in Saral Billing and Accounts:
- Manage each mode of payment, individually
- Easy reconciliation of each mode of payment received
- Report generation for each individual mode of payment
Configuration and managing Multi Modes of Payment in Saral Billing and Accounts
- Go to Inventory->Inventory Settings->Payment Heads. Here, assign the applicable Bank/Cash ledger for each type of Receipt.
- You can edit any of the captions, if required, by enabling Edit Captions Later, follow the above step.
- Apply the settings and close.
- Go to Inventory->Sales Invoice.
- Select transaction type as Cash
- Select party ledger(optional)and items to prepare the invoice.
- Click on Payment Details and enter the amount in the respective mode of payment.
- If the Credit/Debit card payment is to be mapped to multiple ledgers, click on the M button in Credit/Debit card and select the Bank ledger. To create a new bank ledger, press F9
- To provide any Cash discount, enter the percentage of discount or amount.
- Click on OK to complete the entry.
- Go to Inventory->Reports->Collection Summary and click on Preview.
- Or press Alt+3 for General Ledger. Select the respective Mode of Payment ledger (Cash/Bank) and click on OK to generate the ledger report.