Welcome, in this blog we will discuss what is a CCTV camera, guide to buying the best CCTV camera for business under that, how to choose one of the best CCTV surveillance, and the best CCTV camera in India.
- What is a CCTV camera?
- How to choose one of the best CCTV Surveillance for office and home?
- Best CCTV camera in India.
Are you looking for the best CCTV camera for your business and home, but you are tired of seeing many different cameras? You can’t identify which type of CCTV camera is best for you? So, here you can see the best CCTV camera in India, types of cameras with a guide to buying the best CCTV camera for your business.
What is a CCTV camera?
CCTV stands for (closed-circuit television), and it is used for video surveillance. CCTV camera consists of the monitor in that area that we want and sends the signal to the system and records that video. And it could be integrated with the security system and many other pieces of information.
How to choose one of the best CCTV Surveillance for office and home?
Before you choose, you need to know some details –
Different types of CCTV camera
As we see, there are many cameras on the market, but here main three types of cameras are –
It is a cost-effective and high-resolution camera option. The analog camera records video and converts the image into a digital format. To view the records the DVR needs to be connected to a monitor to be broadcast through an internal network for remote access.
HD – CVI system camera (High Definition Composite Video Interface)
HD-CVI is a new technology for security cameras. It can transmit audio, video, and control over a signal coaxial cable along with saving time and money.
Network IP camera
This type of camera provides an easily accessible image from anywhere. There is no need to spend lots of money on it because it needs low maintenance and it can be easier to install. And you use footage from anywhere in this world. A business person should operate from a mobile, laptop if they will be anywhere.
Where to use, location, home, or office?
Firstly you have to decide where you want to use the camera such as the location you have to decide like outdoor or indoor.
For outdoor needs space for use like- ground, outside of shops, roads, outside of the home, office, or other places. All these places, you need a high pen tilt camera to cover the whole area at one time.
For indoors – such as offices and homes, you need a dome camera because these are compact in size.
How to use it?
To know how to use it, you should go through the latest technology, installation and setup, budget and warranty, storage and quality, accessories, motion detection and audio sensor, Pros and cons, and others.
- CCTV camera surveillance can reduce crime, flood, traffic monitoring, etc.
- It provides security for you and your customers and staff.
- Staff frequently have a good work ethic if they know something is watching.
- It also prevents wrong things such as workplace harassment, violence, etc.
- CCTV surveillance can make staff feel as though they are not being productive enough and become stressed to the point of workplace burnout.
- Maintaining and installing CCTV can be expensive.
- It could feel invasive to employees.
- Workplace surveillance could instil a false sense of security that makes employees and security officers less observant.
Understand the Surveillance laws:
- Before purchasing a CCTV camera you should take the permission from the nearest police station or you have to give a written application with reason.
- Ensure that dealers/suppliers are legal, they should have certification to offer and install the CCTV camera.
- If you are going to purchase online make sure that it should be certified and show the original image of the product Because sometimes, it could be possible to have a false image.
Budget and warranty :
The best quality camera comes with one year of warranty but, before that, you have to be sure about your budget.
Installation and setup:
A wired camera needs a hammer, nail, and moulding to set up, and it is not easy to set up, installation can be difficult, and you might need professional staff. But in India it is more friendly and popular to use.
A wireless CCTV camera is easy to set up and install. Because in that no cable is given and wireless CCTV camera comes with a magnetic base and sticky pads, which help to set early on mounting and positing.
If you are going to use it for the first time, you may have to download an application on your phone, install it, signup, and authenticate by scanning the QR code in your phone camera. It will take only a few minutes. Nowadays, the installation and setup process of a camera is easy.
Motion detection and audio sensor:
It is a kind of smart security camera that detects the alertness of humans about moments and gives the alertness of human about unknown and unusual sounds and moments, and give the alertness to the operator on their mobile application, and it is too costly in India that’s the reason it’s not much popular and friendly to use. If you need to buy these kinds of cameras and you want to keep everything in front of your eyes, then buying a CCTV surveillance camera with a motion and audio sensor is worth the money.
The image quality of the camera:
Before you choose the CCTV camera, you should check the image quality of the camera because today’s video manufacture of 1080p higher resolution will be the best quality, and also you will get more storage to record a whole day’s video. If you have a digital records video with internal storage in (TB) terabytes then, it will be a good idea. And if you already have in-built storage, it will fill soon and remove automatically in a week or months, and start to record a new video. So, you can’t keep recording for a long time. So, choose the camera related to the resolution with the option of storage space and backup.
Infra-Red LEDs light in the Camera:
LEDs light provides for night vision, and it is located beside the lens in the centre. If more LEDs are available in your camera, then it is well and good quality for recording at night.
When you order the camera before ordering, once you check the accessories and details that all things are provided or not along with the camera, such as a power adapter, power cable, screws, and stands. Sometimes, some CCTV cameras do not come with a screw, adopter, for that again you have to spend extra money. So, you ensure that you are getting everything in your package.
Based on all these, you can see the best camera in India that you can use for your business as well as your home.
Best CCTV camera in India
There are top five latest, and the best CCTV camera in India which are available for small businesses or run out of your basement business, home and office, these security surveillance cameras are built for your needs.
1. AUSHA® WiFi Security Camera with 360 Degree View, Smart Motion Detection, Two Way A…
Only for indoor and outdoor
Controlled through android
Higher resolution 1080p
2. TECHNOVIEW 360 Smart Home Office WiFi Camera Outdoor…
Usages for outdoor
HD CMOS – 1080P full HD (2m)
3. Mi 360° Home Security Camera 1080P l Full HD Picture l AI-Powered Motion Detection l Infrared Night Vision | 360° Panorama | Talk Back Feature (2-Way Audio)
It for indoor only
64GB SD card storage
Inverted installation (optional)
4. Godrej Security Solutions Eve Nx PT – Smart Home Security Camera | 360° 2MP 1080p (Full HD) | Two Way Talk | Night Vision | Smart Motion Tracking | Up to 128 GB MicroSD Card Slot
An Usages for indoor only
It is wireless connectivity
Two way speaker and microphone set-up
Scan QR code for installation
5. M S TECH Wireless Bullet WiFi Outdoor CCTV IP 66 Security Camera, Full HD 1080p Wat...
The Usages for indoor and outdoor
Wi-fi and ethernet connectivity
Integrated mic and high-power speaker.
Thus, this is the end of our discussion on the guide to buying the best CCTV camera for your business and the best CCTV camers in India.
If you have any doubts or confusion drop kindly drop us the comment in the comment box.